Manor Mills offers 500 free parking spaces in our convenient underground car park.
The Car Park is accessed from the Kilcock Rd, when coming from the Main Street pass the Centre and turn left at the lights, the car park is located on your left, opposite the University.
Parking Opening Hours
- Monday: 7am – 8.00pm
- Tuesday: 7am – 7.00pm
- Wednesday: 7am – 7.00pm
- Thursday: 7am – 9.00pm
- Friday: 7am – 9.00pm
- Saturday: 7am – 7.00pm
- Sunday: 8am – 7pm
- Free Wi-Fi is available in Manor Mills Shopping Centre
- Lifts located beside travelator to and from the car park.
- Travelator – In the main mall to and from the car park.
- Toilets are located beside Zeba
- Baby changing facilities available
- 24-hour security guards & CCTV system in operation
- Please speak with security for Customer Care queries
- Free parking for over 500 cars in our underground car park
- One ATM is located in Dunnes Stores.
- A taxi rank is located beside the main entrance should a customer require a taxi and free direct dial phone is located at Dunnes Stores.
Travelling to County Kildare
County Kildare is on Dublin’s doorstep and is in close proximity to Dublin Airport and Seaport as well as Dun Laoghaire Harbour. It is also only a couple of hours drive from most parts of Ireland.
Travelling within County Kildare
The county is well serviced by national roads and rail links. There are 3 national routes – M4, M7, M9 – running through the county and rail links to the North West and West of Ireland via Maynooth and the South and South West via Naas, Newbridge and Kildare. The county also includes a network of quiet country roads for those interested in travelling by bicycle.
- M4/N4/N6: Dublin – Leixlip – Maynooth – Kilcock – Enfield – Galway/Sligo
- M7/N7/N21/N8: Dublin – Naas – Newbridge – Kildare – Monasterevin – Port Laoise – Cork/Limerick – Killarney
- N78: Dublin – Naas – Kilcullen – Athy / Casteldermot – Kilkenny/Waterford
Manor Mills Shopping Centre is situated 15 miles from Dublin in the heart of the Kildare countryside in Maynooth Town, and is well served by motorway, rail and bus links.
- From West direction – Leave the M4 (signposted Straffan, Naas, Maynooth), then turn left onto Straffan Road – R406 (signposted Maynooth)
- From Dublin direction – Leave the M4 ( sigposted Straffen, Naas, Maynooth ), then at roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Straffan Road – R406 (signposted Maynooth)
- Continue forward onto Straffan Road – R406. Enter Maynooth
- At the traffic lights in the square turn left onto the R148.
- Turn right at the traffic lights at the Roost. Follow the main road as it turns left out of the town. Entrance to car park is at the end of the centre complex on your left.
Maynooth has two suburban bus routes, the 66 and the 67a. The town is also served by Bus Eireann and private coach companies en route to Galway and the west of Ireland.
Timetables and latest information are available at www.buseireann.ie
Trains are approximately hourly up until 6pm and go direct to Dublin city centre. There is a main train line in Sallins which is 2 miles from Naas Town – Timetables and latest information are available at www.irishrail.ie